No matter your budget, you can come to QuiltCon! Pick and chose the right passes for you.
Per Lecture $15 non-members, $12.75 members
Full-Day $175 non-members, $149 members — includes a four-day show pass
Half-day $90 non-members, $77 members — includes a four-day show pass
Four-day $35 non-members, $29.75 members — includes admission to the quilt show and vendor hall
One-day $10 non-members, $8.50 members — includes admission to the quilt show and vendor hall
Yoga Workshops $15 non-members, $12.75 members
Special Exhibit Tours $15 non-members, $12.75 members
Moda Party $10 non-members, $8.50 members
QuiltCon Awards Ceremony $15 non-members, Free to members
MQG General Session Free to members-only
Demonstrations Free with show pass admission
- Four-day show passes are included with all workshops.
- Members who spend $399 or more get a goodie bag.
- Workshop prices are based on the duration of the class. We offer full-day workshops and half- day workshops.
- No discounts are available for onsite registration or passes.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Once you have registered for QuiltCon, a grace period to drop classes and receive a full refund will last until July 30. After that time, refunds will not be offered if you cancel your registration.
- If there is a waitlist, there will be a $50 fee to transfer your registration, and you will be refunded the cost of the workshop.
- If there is not a waitlist, you are welcome to transfer your registration to another person for a $50 fee. QuiltCon will not refund the money you paid for the workshop; however, you may work out payment arrangements directly with the person to whom you’re transferring your registration. Please be sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize the transfer of your registration once payment has been arranged.
- It can take up to 5 business days to process transfers and refunds.
This policy applies to all QuiltCon registrations (show passes, lecture passes, special events, and workshops).
- Please do not touch the quilts.
- Smoking permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- No food or drink outside of designated areas.
- Lost and Found is located at the registration desk in the palazzo.
- Rolling carts and luggage are prohibited; however strollers are allowed.
- Photography is permitted throughout the convention center.
- Friends and family want to see all the cool things you saw at QuiltCon. Feel free to share your photos with them.
- Do not use photos for commercial purposes.
- Please disable any services on photo sharing websites that would permit viewers to order goods with the image printed on it.
- When posting photos of quilts on your blog, please credit the quilt maker. Tip: take a picture of the label, too, so you have all the information on hand!
- When photographing vendor booths, please first ask the vendor if they permit photography.
- Use the #quiltcon hashtag!
- QuiltCon policy on children:
- Supervised children of all ages are welcome on the show floor.
- Children over the age of 10 are permitted in the lecture hall with a purchased pass.
- Babes-in-arms are welcome in the lecture hall.
- Some quilts in the exhibition area are for sale. Please check the label to find details. If you are interested in purchasing a quilt, please inquire at the registration desk in the palazzo.
When participating in workshops, please follow these guidelines:
- Please silence your cell phones.
- Bring required materials, cut and prepared as stated in the workshop supply list.
- Supply lists are available online.
- If you forget something, remember, the vendors will likely have what you need!
- Ask your instructor for permission to take photos of workshop quilts or instructional materials.
- All quilts, handouts, and other class materials shared by the instructor are the copyright of the instructor.
- Please ask if you have questions regarding how you intend to use the materials outside of the workshop.
- If the workshop is not what you thought it would be, please try to enjoy learning a new skill or technique and stay for the duration of the session.