Lecture pass: grants admission to the lecture hall
Show pass: grants admission to the vender hall and quilt show
Workshops: purchased a la carte
- Four-Day Lecture Pass $199 – includes a four-day show pass
- Thursday, February 21 Lecture Pass $50 – includes a day show pass
- Friday, February 22 Lecture Pass $90 – includes a day show pass
- Saturday, February 23 Lecture Pass $90 – includes a day show pass
- Sunday, February 24 Lecture Pass $50 – includes a day show pass
- Full-day Workshop $150 – includes a day show pass
- Half-day Workshop $75 – includes a day show pass
- Four-day Show Pass $30
- Day Show Pass $10
Spend $179 or more and get a free 4-day show pass.
Spend $399 or more and get a free 4-day show pass and a goodie bag.
Supporting Modern Quilt Guilds
- Special pricing on conference and workshop registration is available to members of Gold and Silver Needle Modern Quilt Guilds. For more information about this program, please email email@example.com.
Private Bus Trips
- A bus trip can be a fun and relaxing way for a group to travel to the show. QuiltCon is offering discounted event tickets for groups organizing bus trips to the event. Show passes will be available to these groups at $8.00 per person for a one-day pass. That’s a $2.00 savings! We’ll also offer one free pass for the organizer of the trip. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase tickets for your group and receive information on bus parking.
- Please do not touch the quilts.
- Smoking permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- No food or drink outside of designated areas.
- Lost and Found is located at the Registration Desk in the Palazzo.
- Rolling carts and luggage are prohibited; however strollers are allowed.
- Photography is permitted throughout the convention center.
- Friends and family want to see all the cool things you saw at QuiltCon. Feel free to share your photos with them.
- Do not use photos for commercial purposes. Please disable any services on photo sharing websites that would permit viewers to order goods with the image printed on it.
- When posting photos of quilts on your blog, please credit the quilt maker. Tip: take a picture of the label, too, so you have all the information on hand!
- When photographing vendor booths, please first ask the vendor if they permit photography.
- QuiltCon’s policy on children:
- Children of all ages are welcome on the show floor.
- Children over the age of 10 are permitted in the lecture hall with a purchased pass.
- Babes-in-arms are welcome in the lecture hall and in workshops as permitted by instructor. To see if an instructor permits babes-in-arms, please email email@example.com.
- Some quilts in the exhibition area are for sale. Please check the label to find details. If you are interested in purchasing a quilt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When participating in workshops, please follow these guidelines:
- Turn off cell phones.
- Bring required materials. Supply lists will be provided several weeks prior to QuiltCon. If you forget something, remember, the vendors will likely have what you need!
- Ask your instructor for permission to take photos of workshop quilts or instructional materials. All quilts, handouts, and other class materials shared by the instructor are the copyright of the instructor. Please ask if you have questions regarding how you intend to use the materials outside of the workshop.
- If the workshop is not what you thought it would be, please try to enjoy learning a new skill or technique and stay for the duration of the session.
- Workshop prices are based on the duration of the class. We offer full-day workshops and half-day workshops.
- No discounts are available for onsite registration or passes.
- Will be distributed to attendees after registration. Some supplies are included in material fees (see next section).
- Required and optional materials fees for workshops are noted in the course description. Individual courses list what’s included with the fee. Material fees are payable directly to the instructor at the start of class. QuiltCon will not accept payments for material fees. The types of payment the instructor accepts will be sent with supply lists, but every instructor accepts cash.
We offer a variety of workshops for quilters and sewists at all skill levels. Each workshop is marked as Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced.
- Beginner workshops are geared towards participants with some basic sewing skills. These workshops will provide instruction for more technical skills.
- Intermediate workshops are for sewists and quilters who have solid skills on basic cutting, piecing, quilting and sewing techniques. Participants should require little to no instruction on sewing machine operation.
- Advanced workshops are for experienced quilters with solid skills on a wide variety of quilting techniques, including piecing, appliqué, handwork and more.
If you have any questions about what workshops would be best for your sewing skills, please email us at email@example.com.
- Once you have registered for QuiltCon, refunds will not be offered if you cancel your registration.
- If there is a waitlist, there will be a $50 fee to transfer your registration, and you will be refunded the cost of the workshop.
- If there is not a waitlist, you are welcome to transfer your registration to another person for a $50 fee. QuiltCon will not refund the money you paid for the workshop; however, you may work out payment arrangements directly with the person to whom you’re transferring your registration.
- This policy applies to all QuiltCon registrations (Lecture Pass, and A la Carte Workshops).
- If you are not satisfied with a workshop, please visit the Registration Desk after the session is completed to fill out a formal complaint form. This form must be filled out within 24 hours of the session to be considered. If we receive five or more formal complaint forms for one workshop, we will issue refunds to the people who complained no later than March 30, 2013.
How to Register
- Registration for QuiltCon will be offered online only. Refer to the dates below for details about when you can register.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover only.
- QuiltCon will not offer refunds. Registration can be transferred to another person for a $50 fee. Refer to details on page
- QuiltCon registration will be confirmed via email within 12 hours of payment. You will receive detailed workshop information no later than 30 days before the start of QuiltCon.
- Registration opens on August 30, 2012