Volunteering is a great way to fully experience QuiltCon, meet new people, and have fun! We have many returning volunteers every year, dedicating their hours over and over again because they have such a great time, but we are always happy to welcome new volunteers!
Super Volunteers are volunteers who apply in advance and plan to work 16 hours or more. They get the first opportunity to book their volunteer shifts and also get a volunteer shirt, a goodie bag (if they did not earn one through their registration), and also earn the ability to register early for a future QuiltCon of their choice. Super Volunteer applications will be made available to those on the Volunteer Mailing List on May 19th, 2017. Subscribe to our Volunteer Mailing List today [link]!
- Super Volunteer application available now.
- Super Volunteer applications accepted now through June 22, 2017.
- Super Volunteer notifications go out by June 26, 2017.
- Super Volunteer shift sign-ups take place in September 2017.
- General Volunteer sign-ups begin January 1, 2018.
And subscribe to our Volunteer Mailing List to get updates as they're announced.